Direct Transfer Degrees

BRTC has agreements with several 4-year universities including the following to which you can transfer all or part of your degree.  The Associates of Arts degree will transfer to any public 4-year college in the state of Arkansas.

The following identifies BRTC's direct transfer degrees and with which universities BRTC has an agreement.

NOTE:  Colleges not listed below will accept BRTC's associate degrees; however, students may have to take a few additional classes to satisfy university requirements.

Central Methodist University

  • Accounting
  • Business
  • Healthcare Administration
  • Health Sciences

Academic Administration Contacts