Financial Aid News
You may submit your FAFSA for the 2023-2024 academic year. The online application is available at www.studentaid.ed.gov. Don’t delay, file today!
For a tutorial on how to use the data retrieval tool, please click here.
- Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Spring deadline: October 15, 2023
- BRTC Distance Education Scholarship Fall deadline: September 1st
- Sylvia Cagle Single Parent Scholarship for Randolph County Residents. Fall deadline: September 1st
- Arkansas Department of Higher Education Scholarships deadline July 1st
- ProMed EMT Scholarship Fall deadline: September 1st
- Curtis Humes Memorial Scholarship Fall deadline: September 1st
Loan checks will be mailed out 7-10 business days from the disbursement date
Students must be enrolled and started in 6 credit hours to be eligible for disbursement
|Returning Students||1st Disbursement||2nd Disbursement|
|Summer I and II||6/9/2024||7/13/2024|
|1st Time Entering||1st Disbursement||2nd Disbursement|
|Summer II||Not eligible|
|Summer I and II||7/12/2024|