Black River Technical College is pleased to announce a new transcript ordering process that is fast, convenient, and flexible. This service is provided through Student Clearinghouse.
Features of Our Transcript System
- Safe and secure on-line order processing available with extended service hours, weekends, and most holidays with a $5.25 fee for standard orders.
Electronic delivery of official and tamper-proof PDF transcripts
- Rapid turn-around times
- Built-in expediting options (FedEx Next Day Air available for additional charge when requesting printed transcripts, same business day cut-offs may apply)
- Immediate notification of outstanding holds when ordering
- Confirmation of receipt for PDF requests
- Requests can be tracked electronically
How to Place and Track Your Order
- Same day pick up at the Registrar’s Office and Standard Mail Delivery are available.
- Additional delivery methods include the following:
- official e-mail PDFs
- expedited postage options via FedEx (cost of postage beyond standard first class USPS will be additional to the $5.00 fee).
- All requests for official electronic transcripts must be placed through the Student Clearinghouse.
Students may request transcripts in the Registrar’s office in person after showing proof of payment for transcript. Transcripts will ONLY be given to the student with proof of identity. No transcripts will be mailed, faxed, or electronically sent from Registrar’s office after June 1, 2019.
Transcript processing does require a small fee:
- Electronic Transcripts: $5.25
- U.S. Mailed Transcripts: $6.65
- Hold for pick up, at BRTC Pocahontas only: $2.00
All GED transcripts may be accessed from this link: https://dws.arkansas.gov/adult-education/ged/order-a-duplicate-transcript/ged-record-request-online-form/
- Order your transcript online.You will receive an email notification when the order is completed
Order your transcript online.
You will receive an email notification when the order is completed
*Students requesting transcripts sent to Arkansas Department of Higher Education for scholarship purposes, should select “Education Organization” (page 3) then Arkansas Division of Higher Education when ordering.
Please contact the Registrar’s Office at (870) 248-4000 if you have questions or concerns about your transcript.