Black River Technical College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Paragould Campus Store and Coffee Shop Associate Manager. This is a full time, 12-month position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Campus Store and Coffee Shop Associate Manager works in conjunction with the Campus Store/Procurement Manager and Food Prep Coordinator. This position will be responsible for overseeing the daily functions of the Paragould Campus Store and Coffee Shop. Duties will include: providing customer service both in the Campus Store and Coffee Shop; preparing weekly deposits for the Campus Store and overseeing daily cash drawer reconciliations: assisting the Campus Store/Procurement Manager as needed with control of inventory of books, clothing, and supplies located in the Paragould Campus Store; assisting in the Coffee Shop as needed; assisting the Food Prep Coordinator as needed with inventory control in the Coffee Shop; and, collecting tuition and fee payments. This position may have a few extended hours of operation during the beginning of each semester. This position is governed by State and Federal regulations and in accordance with the institutional policies of the College.
The College is committed to a quality work environment and experience by providing the following benefits in addition to compensation:
- COLA and/or bonuses are provided whenever fiscally responsible
- Eight hours of sick leave monthly after fulfilling all work hours in a pay period
- Eight hours of vacation leave monthly after fulfilling all work hours in a pay period
- Vacation leave increases according to years of service schedule
- Eight hours per calendar year of education leave
- A portion of health insurance premium paid by BRTC
- $20,000 life insurance policy with premium paid by BRTC
- 14% minimum retirement contribution from BRTC each pay period
- 11 paid State Holidays per calendar year if employed full time during the date of those Holidays
- Tuition Waiver for Employee and dependents to BRTC
The formal education equivalent of an associate degree with some office experience. Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements.
Applications will be taken until position is filled.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, State application, and three references to:
BLACK RIVER TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Julie Edington, Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 468
Pocahontas, AR 72455
Telephone (870) 248-4032
BRTC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
BRTC is a Tobacco Free Campus